Corporate Events for
Corporate Events for Every Business
Attention to detail
Dedicated Events Coordinator
Flexible room configurations
State of the art facilities
Staging corporate events of distinction
Moama Bowling Club is an industry leader in the delivery of corporate functions and events for both commercial and non-profit organisations.
Make an investment in our first-class facilities and event organisation services today, and watch it pay dividends for your company’s reputation.
We understand how important your corporate events are for image branding, team bonding, networking and professional development and we work with you to achieve your business goals and vision.
With on-site parking, superb catering options, modern facilities and stunning interior design – your staff and delegates will feel valued and inspired after an event at Moama Bowling Club.
Conveniently located only 2.5 hours from Melbourne, your guests will love all that our club has to offer. Plus they can experience the many local attractions in Echuca Moama, or relax and unwind in the comfort of nearby accomodation.
The venue of choice for corporate events on the Murray River
Moama Bowling Club features seven separate rooms which can hold between 15 and 450 people, depending on configuration. Our major conference room, The Venue, can hold up to 400 people theatre-style.
Together with the Sports Lounge, Parquetry Room, Sports Terrace and Board Room, the club offers enormous flexibility in rooms and break-out areas, both large and small.
All spaces are heated and air-conditioned and can be configured in various formats to suit your individual requirements.
Most areas are serviced by a conveniently located bar and tea and coffee stations can be set up where required.
- Exclusive use of your preferred room/s
- White or black linen table cloths & white napery
- White or black satin chair covers and skirting for display tables
- Water jugs and glasses
- Pens and writing pads
- Menu printing
- All crockery, cutlery & glassware
- Centerpiece vases (three options available for use)
- Glass floating candlelight holders
- Easel & canvas for seating chart
- Rectangle or round table options
- Personalised digital signage located outside The Venue doors
- Entertainment stage
- Dance floor
- Tea & coffee stations
- Personal planning assistance with our Functions Coordinator leading up to your event
- Data projector & screen
- Cordless microphone & lectern
- Controlled cooling & heating of The Venue
- Cleaning of The Venue
Other Assistance we can advise on:
- Locating entertainers and bands
- Hospitality for guest speakers
- Partner programs
- Exhibition space and stands
- Company banner and theme display
- Sponsors’ promotional displays
- Stage set design
- Use of our fully supervised children’s room
- on the banks of Australia’s most iconic river – the Murray
- only 2.5 hours north of Melbourne
- on the crossroads of the major road routes between Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide
- more than 400 parking spaces, all close to club entry points
- central to all heritage attractions and delicious food and wine offerings of Echuca-Moama
- nearby an array of sporting and leisure activities
- glorious climate with winter sunshine galore
- a scenic alternative for your city-based staff or delegates
ClubGRANTS is one of the largest and most effective grant programs in Australia. It has provided more than $1 billion in funding since it began and continues to provide support to tens of thousands of community groups and charities every year.
Learn more about ClubGRANTS and how your club can help contribute to the wider community.
Our ever popular barefoot bowls at The Greens provides the perfect opportunity for individuals and groups of all ages and ability to experience the sport in a relaxed, fun and friendly environment.
You’ll love the exercise and a bit of friendly competition as you test your skills in our state-of-the-art facilities.
To top it all off, you can throw in a BBQ package and even indulge in a cheeky drink or two as you roll a few balls down the green!
Plan your trip to Moama…
Contact our events team for more information:
Functions & Events Administrator
Visit Moama Bowling Club
Physical: 6 Shaw Street, Moama NSW 2731
Postal: PO Box 19 Moama NSW 2731
Sun-Thu: 10am to 1pm
Fri-Sat: 10am to 2am
*Please see the Bistro, Cafe, The Greens, Frinkle, Kids Kave and The Junction for individual opening times.
Moama Bowling Club Courtesy Shuttle is a service offered for the transport of members and guests to and from the club. See here for more information.